Sunday, August 5, 2012

blue jeans, white shirt, walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn






Shirt // Vintage
Shorts // Urban Outfitters
Shoes // co. le bunny bleu
Jewelry // Brandy Melville, Urban Outfitters, Vintage

For now on, I will try to be as active as possible on here, I want to continue updating this blog with a fresh start! So be on the look out for more posts coming your way!

Today I was at my friend's house where we had an amateur photoshoot for my friend. The photos however came out far from amateur, and she's going to send them to a couple agents. I linked a few of my favorites below! Keep in mind this photoshoot was on a whim, so if we planned it out, her outfit's would've been much more fashionable!! Also, today I plan on dip dying some shorts and heading to a few vintage shops, so I have to remember to take photos, and then post those.





Comments are greatly appreciated!

4 comments:

Myriam said...

nice looks! :)

Unknown said...

Love your shorts, great look hun!

Beckerman Girls said...

It's all about jean shorts---really..I can't stop wearing mine! I don't want the summer to be over---wahhhh!!! Lookin' hot babe!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

Anonymous said...

nice pictures...i like your hair colour ;)